Friday, July 26, 2013

Protecting Life-The Restoring America Series

Coming August 6 - my book release Protecting Life. It is the beginning of a series called The Restoring America Series. I love God, I love my country, my family and friends. I believe that this country has been on the wrong path for several decades now, but I have not given up hope that we can turn this around. It is time for another great awakening in America, time to return to God, through Jesus.

Jonathan Kahn wrote a book called The Harbinger, that book along with the efforts of patriots like Sarah Palin, Andrew Breitbart, Stephen Bannon, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Steve Deace, Simon Conway and Shane Vander Hart along with my wife and children have inspired me to get involved to help save our nation. This series will be based on facts and my opinions as to how we can restore American greatness, it starts with seeking God, then the first step is to save children.

Before we can change the economy, taxes, foreign policy, laws and hearts, it must start with us repenting and seeking forgiveness as individuals and a nation. Our future is our children, and I hope the first book will shed God's light on the subject of abortion. I hope millions will read it and agree, we must save our future by saving our children, then we can start approaching all the issues that need addressed.

God bless,



Alex Croy

July 26, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment